Acceptance of Terms. By accessing or using the Zed Careers website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Zed Careers website.
- Changes to Terms. Zed Careers may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Zed Careers website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be considered your acceptance of those changes.
- Use of the Zed Careers Website. The Zed Careers website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Zed Careers website for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to advertising, marketing, or selling products or services.
- Prohibited Conduct. You are prohibited from using the Zed Careers website in any way that is unlawful, harmful, or disruptive. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, hateful, malicious, or other material that would violate any applicable law, or otherwise be in violation of the intellectual property rights of others.
- Hacking, cracking, or otherwise attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Zed Careers website or its systems.
- Distributing or transmitting any viruses, worms, or other harmful code.
- Spamming or sending unsolicited messages.
- Violating the privacy of other users.
- Intellectual Property. All content on the Zed Careers website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, and trademarks, is the property of Zed Careers or its licensors and is protected by copyright law. You may not use any of the content on the Zed Careers website without the express written permission of Zed Careers.
- Warranties. Zed Careers makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Zed Careers website or its content. Zed Careers disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. Zed Careers shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Zed Careers website, even if Zed Careers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Vountry, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Zed Careers with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Zed Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org